WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
Please note that this e-commerce facility is available for deliveries in South Africa only.
Our standard Delivery charge is R100.
This website (www.norahsvalley.com) sells bottled de-alcoholised wine online. The use of any wines bought from this website is at the purchaser’s risk.
The purchaser indemnifies and holds Norah’s Valley, harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using/consuming the de-alcoholised wine sold on this website.
This digital platform is currently operated under the direction and control of Norah’s Valley (“the Company”). All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates or any third party which may assume ownership and/or control of this digital platform and its content. All references to “you” and “your” refer to any visitor to our digital platforms.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collate the information which you give to us to provide you with services and personalize your use and visits of this site.
Product Sales, Pricing and Availability
All products displayed on our website, are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the Republic of South Africa. All prices shown on our website, are quoted in South African Rands and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa.
The prices include Value-Added Tax. A delivery fee will be charged for each order you place. The prices stated are for a case of six (6) bottles of 750ml per bottle.
We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products and services from time to time without notice. We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you are not available.
Norah’s Valley undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold. We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the user’s electronic device (personal computer or other electronic device used to browse this website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the user may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Norah’s Valley account.
Card transactions will be acquired for Norah’s Valley via YOCO who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. YOCO uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
When you place your order, funds equal to the total value of your order will be deducted against the card you are paying with during the checkout process. To allow for any possible product substitutions, payment will only be affected once your order is ready for delivery.
For EFT payments, you will be required to deposit your money into
- Bank: Nedbank
- Account Name: Topnews Indent Agency
- Account No: 119 645 9479
- Branch No: 191 305
- Payment Reference: [Your invoice number]
Once your funds have been cleared, your order will be expedited. EFT payments not received in our bank account within three working days will be cancelled.
Confirmation of Orders
Your order is deemed to be accepted when you receive an order confirmation.
Orders will be dispatched only upon successful receipt of payment – allow 5 – 7 working days for delivery after payment has been made.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Public Holidays are subject to special delivery times.
We have outsourced all delivery and collection arrangements to third party service providers. Accordingly, we cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any loss or damage caused by them.
On delivery, you will receive our delivery note showing a summary of the items delivered. You will receive by email a detailed tax invoice showing the product price details, the delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount debited from your payment card. For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf.
Should no-one be in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver will keep the products and leave a notice. The driver will try to contact you to make new arrangements for delivery or collection. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required. Our liability for any delay in delivery is limited to re-delivery at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
Returns & Refunds Policy
If you are for any reason dissatisfied with any item purchased online, you may return it to Norah’s Valley, within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided you have the original tax invoice, and it is in a saleable condition.
If for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by visiting “Your Orders” on our website, or by contacting our head office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will only be able to cancel orders until midnight on the day prior to the date of delivery. Cancelled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs. This may take up to 7 days. We reserve the right to cancel any sale and/or your registration in the event of a breach of any of these or the General Terms.
Norah’s Valley reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should we exercise this right, the user will receive a full refund with no deductions. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will remain liable for the full purchase price, including all related costs.
Use of this website
You are welcome to use this website in accordance with these terms and may print and/or download information from this website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not:
- link this website to any other website, or frame any part of this website, without our prior agreement;
- hack this website, use this website to transmit computer viruses or use this website for any illegal purposes; or
- misrepresent or amend content that you copy from this website or use such content without publishing the copyright and other proprietary notices we use in connection with such content, in the same manner and form as used on this website.
If you are in breach of these terms we may suspend or block your access to this website.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on the device that you use to access our website, we cannot warrant that your device’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Norah’s Valley shall take all reasonable measures to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Products on the Website. Should there be any errors, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, other than to refund you for any amount already paid.
Norah’s Valley shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our products displayed on any third party websites.
We regret that no order will be accepted if we identify a material error in the description of any of our goods or services or their prices on our website. Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
Your use of this website (including downloading material or links to other websites) and your use and reliance on content published on this website are at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any representations, conditions, terms or warranties regarding merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or reasonable care and skill which might otherwise be implied or incorporated into these terms, whether by statute, law or otherwise.
Except where it is expressly stated to the contrary, we do not represent or warrant:
- the accuracy or completeness of the material published on this website;
- the availability of this website or its operation without error or interruption;
- the compatibility of this website with your computer system and software; or
- that this website is free from infection in the nature of a virus.
Third Party Promotions
Norah’s Valley will not be held responsible nor liable for the promotional pricing with various online retailers. The promotional price that the retailer agrees to, will not be honoured by the Norah’s Valley e-commerce platform, unless otherwise stated. These offers are subject to the Online Retailers T’s & C’s.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, these terms will apply to all competitions offered on this web site and/or social platforms. In the event of conflict between these terms and the rules applicable to any specific competition, the specific competition’s rules will prevail. Specific competition rules will be made available on this web site. The competition offer will set out at least the following:
- The prize/s on offer
- The steps required to participate
- The basis for determining the winners
- The closing date
- How the winners will be made known
- Where, when and from whom prize/s are to be claimed
- The address of the web pages where the competition rules and these terms can be obtained
We will be entitled to all right, title and interest in all entries submitted, including all intellectual property rights. Entrants must do all things necessary, including the execution of any requisite documentation to transfer such rights to us, as and when requested.
- Any entrant may be required to submit proof of age. If you are not yet 18, you will be required to obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ advance authorisation, permission and consent to participating in a competition or any of the related activities. If you fail to obtain such consent you may not participate in the competition or the related activities.
- The judges decision will be final. We will not enter into correspondence.
- We reserve the right not to award a prize in any situation where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Multiple winners may be subject to tie-break to decide an outright winner.
- We may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
- Your name will be published when winners are announced.
- Winners may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes or to participate in a radio or television broadcast or other marketing activity. No fees will be payable in this regard. Participation in any such marketing activity is voluntary and may be declined.
- No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be re-allotted.
- If any prize offered becomes unavailable for reasons outside of our control, we reserve the right to select an alternative prize of equivalent type and value.
- Where prizes involve travelling abroad, winners must be in possession of a valid passport, required visas and the relevant health certificates.
Limitation of our liability
You use this website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you, of whatever kind, which may have been caused by your use or attempted use of this website or any content published on it. This limitation does not apply to any death or personal injury caused by our negligence or to any liability arising as a result of our fraud.
All intellectual property rights in the content of this website (including without limitation copyright, database right, trademark, images, advertisements, video’s and logos) are either owned by us or are used by us under licence, and are reserved to us. You acquire no rights in the content of this website except the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or approve these websites or their operators and you download, browse and use such websites at your own risk and without any liability on our part.